NetSuite ERP Consultants
Due to continued growth in our NetSuite ERP business, BrightBridge Solutions based in Leicestershire is now recruiting experienced and talented implementation consultants with the following software expertise:
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Project Accounting
Previous application and implementation experience in NetSuite is desirable, but for the right candidates, who have the ambition and desire to move to the world’s #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP, we offer the opportunity to cross train into this exciting technology. Experience in one or more of the following is therefore desired: Sage200/500, Access Dimensions, Dynamics NAV, SAP Business One etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ERP professional to enhance and develop their skill sets and career within a growing business.
You would be part of a growing team delivering NetSuite ERP. The role will involve a combination of office based and working on customer site as and when required. The successful applicant will work directly with customers documenting and corroborating their business requirements and mapping them accordingly to their NetSuite application. You will engage with clients face to face, and via webex and telephone providing updates on project status and reporting on progress of activities and agreed deliverables.
Qualifications and Skills
- A detailed understanding of ERP and Accounting Systems
- At least two years’ experience of implementing ERP systems in a consultancy role
- Implementation and consultancy experience in NetSuite desirable
- Mid-enterprise level ERP experience of Sage 200/500, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics Nav or SAP Business One etc. is advantageous
- Vertical industry knowledge in Manufacturing, Professional Services and Warehousing & Distribution desirable
- At least two years’ experience of managing business change, preferably in an ERP systems implementation environment
- Industry experience of SaaS or cloud products desirable
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means
If you have the desire and drive to move to the cloud then please apply in the first instance with full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE