The focus of this role will be developing quality Dynamics 365 solutions whilst working alongside other talented individuals in the team. Not only will you gain further expertise within Dynamics 365 but also surrounding technologies such as the Power Platform and Azure.
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following skills and attributes:
- Strong experience working with Dynamics 365
- Proven experience developing custom plugins using C# .NET
- Customisation and configuration
- Experience with Power Apps and Azure would be beneficial
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a prospect’s business
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK driving licence
You must be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and work within a fast-paced, dynamic, technology company. We’re offering a competitive salary, depending on experience and performance in the role, along with 25 days holiday and company pension contributions.
BrightBridge is a Midlands-based technology consultancy specialising in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. We work with small, medium and enterprise businesses, looking to get the most from their ERP and CRM investment.
Formed in the spring of 2015 by colleagues in the technology industry, BrightBridge has grown to become an established Oracle NetSuite 4-star partner in EMEA and a reliable Sage partner. In early 2020, the business expanded to include a Microsoft Dynamics 365 practice, allowing us to offer customers hand-picked solutions from NetSuite, Microsoft and Sage to support their growing businesses. There has never been a better time to join our team.
To apply for this vacancy, click the button below to email your CV to our team.