BrightBridge is recruiting for a Project Manager to support our NetSuite ERP activity. Reporting directly to the Head of Professional Services, this position is responsible for delivering effective management of projects, coordinating internal resource and building & maintaining excellent customer relationships.
We’re ideally looking for someone with previous end-to-end NetSuite implementation experience. For the right candidate, who has the ambition and desire to move to the world’s #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP, we would consider Project Manager applicants from other ERPs or software delivery.
This role will find you working across various vertical markets including wholesale distribution, discrete manufacturing, professional services and FinTech.
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following skills and attributes:
- Work as part of the BrightBridge professional services team to deliver excellent project management and consultancy services.
- Effective management of projects, maintain control of schedules, budget, quality and risk.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers through good reporting, engagement and communication
- Manage and coordinate resources, whilst positively impacting utilisation targets and developing the wider team
- Actively contribute to the delivery of BrightBridge strategy
- Seek opportunities for personal self-development
- A detailed understanding of ERP and Accounting Systems (desirable)
- At least two years’ experience of implementing ERP or IT systems
- Implementation and consultancy experience in NetSuite (desirable)
- At least two years’ experience of managing business change, preferably in an ERP systems implementation environment
- Industry experience of SaaS or cloud products (desirable)
- Experience and knowledge in the above vertical markets with NetSuite or competitive products
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, and business owners
- Ability to travel and work with flexibility, according to the schedule
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a prospects’ business
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK driving licence
You must be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and work within a fast paced, fun, dynamic, technology company. We’re offering a competitive salary and commission package, depending on experience and performance in the role.
BrightBridge is a Midlands-based technology consultancy specialising in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. We work with small, medium and enterprise businesses, looking to get the most from their ERP and CRM investment.
Formed in the spring of 2015 by colleagues in the technology industry, BrightBridge has grown to become an established Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider in EMEA and a reliable Sage partner. In early 2020, the business expanded to include a Microsoft Dynamics 365 practice, allowing us to offer customers hand-picked solutions from NetSuite, Microsoft and Sage to support their growing businesses. There has never been a better time to join our team.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.