- Complex manual billing process
- Disparate systems in place
- Operating in multiple countries
- NetSuite OneWorld
- Customised billing solution by BrightBridge
Onfido is a leading technology company that helps businesses verify people’s identities using a photo-based identity document, a selfie and Artificial Intelligence algorithms. In Autumn 2020, Onfido was named #1 in TheFinTech50 list for the second year running.
The company has expanded operations into multiple countries, which brings with it the challenge of different legislative and tax compliance in each country. This factor is an arduous task for any business to manage. After identifying their disparate legacy systems couldn’t cope with their growth plans, Onfido searched for an ERP solution. They engaged BrightBridge, who suggested Oracle NetSuite along with recognised integration tool, Jitterbit.
Onfido’s billing process was manual, complex and time consuming. It was also lacking integration to their critical in-house line of business and finance systems. They needed a solution that would scale with them, supporting both volume growth and geographical expansion.
The solution: a phased approach to delivery, ensuring scaleability in the cloud
- Oracle NetSuite OneWorld – the leading multi-company, multi-currency and compliant financial platform in the cloud – employed as the robust foundation
- Jitterbit Integration as a Service (IaaS)
- NetSuite integration with Salesforce using Jitterbit
- NetSuite integration with in-house service Consumption System using Jitterbit
- Implementation of Avalara for US and India tax calculations
- Additionally, BrightBridge developed a customised contract billing solution in NetSuite for Onfido. This unique solution reduced manual data entry and improved accuracy across the business
This project has been an ongoing success, delivered on time and to budget. Not only do Onfido find themselves on a scalable cloud platform, recognised for supporting fast growing businesses, but they now have:
- consolidated reporting
- recognisable time savings
- faster period end close
- accuracy of data
- guaranteed global compliance
Following go-live, the next phase for Onfido was to introduce further automation improvements, such as integrating with the Salesforce Opportunity and Contract Solution, as well as new subsidiaries.
With cloud ERP NetSuite in place, prior to the global pandemic, the business was able to adapt and continue their operations without missing a beat. Their growth plans remain as strong as ever.
Get in touch
If you’re ready to speak with our team, click below to fill in your details and we’ll get back to you at our earliest opportunity.