Duties will include:
- Documenting business needs, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps, and provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers.
- Developing and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Performing application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Developing, documenting, and executing test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customisations, and patches.
- Developing and maintaining end-user training documentation and deliver training as required.
You should have experience of the following:
- Full software development lifecycle, in either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Business analysis and best practices within the context of Microsoft Dynamics F&SCM
- At least two years’ working with Dynamics D365 F&SCM
- Strong accounting knowledge as the Finance modules plus distribution modules are the key elements of the solution being implemented.
- Configuration of Dynamics D365 F&SCM and supporting technologies
- Business Rules and Process flows
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners.
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule.
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a customer’s business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK driving licence.
Role is UK based.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and work within a fast-paced, dynamic, technology company. We’re offering a competitive salary, depending on experience and performance in the role, along with 25 days holiday and company pension contributions.
BrightBridge is a Midlands-based technology consultancy specialising in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. We work with small, medium and enterprise businesses, looking to get the most from their ERP and CRM investment.
Formed in the spring of 2015 by colleagues in the technology industry, BrightBridge has grown to become an established Oracle NetSuite partner in EMEA and a reliable Sage partner. In early 2020, the business expanded to include a Microsoft Dynamics 365 practice, allowing us to offer customers hand-picked solutions from NetSuite, Microsoft and Sage to support their growing businesses. In August 2023, BrightBridge was acquired by NoBlue2, following financial investment from FPE Capital, a private equity firm specialising in supporting and growing technology businesses. There has never been a better time to join our team.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.