Cambridge-based Accora is a leading manufacturer of assistive care equipment serving public and private sector organisations of all sizes. With a clear mission to put users at the heart of its business, Accora strives to deliver exceptional customer service – enriching the lives of customers.
With strong growth and a high retention rate, Accora takes the approach of thinking, listening and caring – a strategy which has paid off for the firm and helped it achieve a robust customer base.
Readied for future growth
To ensure continuation of this high level of customer service while Accora simultaneously focused on growth plans, the company turned to BrightBridge Solutions to help it overcome challenges with scalability, particularly fuelled by its disparate, existing systems. BrightBridge was focused on future-proofing Accora; assimilating data across each location and section of the business, automating ‘truthful’ reporting processes, facilitating seamless subsidiary add-ons and expediting new project creation. This is on top of anchoring all its business financials within Oracle NetSuite’s elegant structure.
The solution: a smart cloud platform to reduce costs, resources and reliance on third parties
- Oracle NetSuite OneWorld – the leading multi-company, multi-currency and regulatory financial platform in the cloud – employed as the robust foundation for US subsidiary, with a subsequent UK implementation to manage:
- Financial ledgers
- Sales order processing and invoicing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Case Management
- Purchasing and inventory control
- Assemblies and works orders
- Subsequent implementation of Jitterbit Integration Platform as a Service for integration to Accora’s third-party logistics (3PL) partner
- Followed by the implementation of Verenia CPQ for product configuration
Integrated approach paves the way for efficiencies, enhanced customer service and growth
With BrightBridge’s implementation of Integration as a Service (IaaS) solution, Jitterbit, which connects the distinct systems and software Accora operates with, transparency and efficiency have been achieved. Growth opportunities are easier to identify and the firm’s focus on customer service is not just being maintained but enhanced. Bringing the omnichannel sales acceleration tools – in this case, Verenia CPQ – into the management system, negates duplicate data entry that can lead to a plethora of errors. Using a third-party logistics partner is instrumental to Accora’s operations, so having management of this function integrated into the Oracle NetSuite OneWorld platform is a crucial element in optimising efficiencies for Accora.