Outdated IT systems
Extensive wholesale distribution operation
NetSuite MME OneWorld
Norfolk-based Borg & Overström is a global leader in the design and distribution of water refreshment systems including water dispensers, consumables and accessories. The company’s belief is that water is the ultimate tool for creativity, productivity and health.
The firm, formed in 2001, has worked tirelessly to uphold and deliver a pledge to create water systems that are efficient, functional and aesthetically beautiful. Operating on a 100% trade only basis, Borg & Overström sells to stockists and works with customers to set them up as approved distributors, providing them with the training and know-how to progress their own businesses through the Borg & Overström Academy.
Consolidated data on tap after Oracle NetSuite implementation
To achieve targeted success, Borg & Overström turned to BrightBridge Solutions to update its disparate IT systems that were strangling growth and were out of step with the company’s current and long-term goals. The firm needed its business management system to support its rapid development whereby all business records were available at their fingertips; automated workflows and reporting also helped to eradicate resource-heavy processes.
The solution: a cloud platform to reduce the need for on-premise servers and equipment
- Oracle NetSuite OneWorld – the leading multi-company, multi-currency and regulatory financial platform in the cloud – employed as the robust foundation
- Implementation of NetSuite MME OneWorld for wholesale distribution
- Financial ledgers
- Order processing and invoicing
- Purchasing and inventory control
- Assemblies and works orders
- Subsequent implementation of NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced, to fully integrate the eCommerce channel for spares and consumables
- In parallel, a NetSuite Bar Code Data Capture solution was deployed in the new warehouse to make the pick, pack and dispatch process more efficient, reducing the chances of error
Capability for an ambitious business to scale up quickly and cost-effectively
NetSuite offers real-time visibility of what is happening across any area of a business, from orders and customer loyalty to fulfilment and distribution. Borg & Overström no longer need to focus on maintaining an on-premise system, as NetSuite upgrades the cloud software twice a year, meaning all users are always running the latest release. The water refreshment company can also stay ahead of the curve as it evolves and expands; they have already invested in NetSuite OneWorld and added an additional operating company in the guise of FreshGround under the banner of the Synergy Group.
Oldest business in Coventry embarks on NetSuite journey to future proof business for generations to come
BrightBridge facilitates Accora to unify its business systems, delivering efficiency and growth
Four Square selects NetSuite from BrightBridge as platform for growth
Get in touch
If you’re ready to speak with our team, click below to fill in your details and we’ll get back to you at our earliest opportunity.